April 23, 2019
Malaysian Airline Cabin Crew Eligibility Criteria for male and female
- The minimum SPM or its equivalent is accredited by the Malaysian government with credit in English and credit Malaysia.
- For cabin crew vacancies age requirement should be 18 years and above.
- To attend Malaysian Airlines cabin crew interview your height should be 157 cm or more for Female and 173 cm for the male.
- Applicant must have good interpersonal and writing skills.
- Able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- All the cabin crew applicant must have skills of – punctual, dependable and flexible with scheduling.
- Able to understand and follow standards of cabin crew operations and inflight services and aviation policies and regulations.
- Work can be demanded because the cabin crew has to cross in different time zones, and often have to work through exhaustion and jet intervals.
- Cabin Crew Career in limited spaces and they have to spend a lot of time on their feet. Physically demanded work, especially on long haul flights.
- Dealing with difficult travellers in the enclosed space with the audience can be stressful.
- Work with people from different backgrounds and cultures.
To apply for Malaysian Airlines Air Hostess Vacancy you need to visit the company official website by click here. Then there you will get the apply button. Just you need to login there with an email id and password you can apply online.